October 7, 2021

MEETING AT 9

 Coffee with Lisa, our Director, first big crowd.  50 to a meeting and two meetings. One at 9 and one at 10.  Expecting a crowd.  Have not had many like this of late.  Progress for sure.  Of course you have to sign up, wear mask, and sit 6 feet apart.  SO BE IT.  I can do that.  I am going (of course at 9).  Always the early bird..  Hope to hear some good new.  Up early enough to have a good breakfast  of oatmeal with strawberries and grapes.  Why grapes?  Not but one strawberry left from chicken salad plate yesterday.  So I added what I had.  In case you  wondered. Was a nice breakfast with orange slices and an English Muffin toasted and turkey bacon.  You wonder how I eat such a complete breakfast, especially since I was a "picky" eater growing up?  Diabetic of course.  Need a good start that is healthy.  SO BE IT.

BETTY  (off to a meeting) BOOP

No comments: