October 9, 2021

COMPANY !!!

 Even though it was for checking meds and other little pesky chores, it was good to have Jan to visit.  She is good at  dealing with little (& big) problems that I seem to always be knee deep in.  She is good on the phone talking her diplomatic and kind way. She gets it done.  Helped me with a few other things to make my way smoother and better.  What would I do without my "girls?"  Not too good I think.  I believe they are the reason I can still live in Independent Living here. They do so much to make it possible.  I am truly blessed.  Thank you Ladies!!

 

The Canada Geese are still acting funny.  Again several gaggles of them flew in again and went up Lake for a conference.  And then back, honking and flying overhead South.  Now they are born here and don't migrate I think, but do they still feel the urge to leave?  I don't know.  Interesting--they are.  I urge you to try the big and fluffy Eggo. whole  wheat waffles.  Sooooo Good!!

BETTY ( I AM A NEW SPOKESWOMAN  for EGGO, I  WISH) BOOP

No comments: