October 6, 2021

WATER BABIES COUPLE

 Warm in pool.  Taking advantage of it this morning.  A couple.  Don't know if they were together or not.  Maybe.  She was calmly doing her thing-walking across the pool and waving her arms gracefully back and forth.  He was splashing like a whale.  Causing waves in the pool.  And at some point lifting "big" lifts over head.  My what a sight.  This went on the whole time I ate my breakfast inside and then as I drank coffee on the Balcony.  I hope they had breakfast first because they sure needed it after that workout  My, My.  The things I observe from (MY VIEW FROM UP HERE.) Hope they did not know I was watching. But what is wrong with that?  

It was nice and cool and cloudy  Perfect FAIR weather.  Needed more walkers.  Only saw two. I was a little later than usual.  Had to bake biscuits.  Yes I did.  Frozen ones from Freshway's  freezer.  So good with my scrambled eggs and bacon.  Nice slice of their tomatoes too.  Now try that with your eggs, if you care.  Must be fresh and a "real" one.

BETTY (glad I don't feel obligated to go to the Fair.) BOOP  

No comments: