October 15, 2021

72 AND CLOUDY

I am looking for the cold front--how about you? I saw MR RAM-ROD-STRAIGHT.  Haven't seen him lately, but he is still looking good.  Bet he is a former General or something like that.  To start to "droop" in your standing straight is a sign of "old age".  I am not old, but getting there.  Being only 5  feet tall, or a little less, really 4  feet eleven, I can relate to trying to stand tall.  Being the shortest everywhere I go, can be a habit, to try to stand tall.  I have a pin on my GOOD SAM jacket that a friend gave me.  It says  'SHORT PEOPLE NEED MORE LOVE"  SO BE IT. A subject for a later Blog.   I plan one for later about paper towels and their history.  Jan and I wondered when they came into being!! You may be surprised to know they have not been around forever. That is a subject for another day.  I did ask Mr. Google.

BETTY (always looking for something to write) BOOP

No comments: