October 13, 2021

BIT OF A JUMBLE

First off, BREAKFAST IN CYBER. One of my favorite things to do.  We have a new worker there.  He is so fast and ready to please.  He had it by himself early and he can cook too.(I told him just that.)  He is a "keeper"  for sure.

With computer working again, here I am.  I washed Fall and Winter clothes yesterday.  And it turned Summer again.  But the weather guys and girls say, it will be a sort one.  O. K.  I am ready for a change.  How about you?  Small changes are happening here.  Next week, we resume dine-in service in the dinning room for lunch.  Full table service.  I am not sure I am ready for it yet.  I have gotten so used to eating alone.  I may have to "clean-up"  my table manners and conversation skills.  So many changes have come over the year that it is a little scary to go back to normal.  Do you feel that way?  I guess we are made to adapt to change,  I hope. I had my second cup on Balcony.  Neighbor fishing across Lake, man on sidewalk sweeper.  Cleaning up from the Geese.  A bird sounding off, pretending to be some other birds. What fun is that?  Oh, well, time marches on.  Lets march with it.

BETTY (in a silly mood) BOOP 

      

No comments: