October 2, 2021

GYRO"S

My was it good!!!!  Picked it up on way home from an appointment.  # 3  daughter and I went yesterday.  Also stopped at Fresh Way on Old Canton R.  I enjoyed the ride as much as anything. I bought a beautiful yellow mum. (and boiled peanuts.)  Hope I don't "kill" it. The Mum I mean. So many changes you see when you don't get to go as much as usual.  Like a little mini-trip.        Another "little pocket of fun" this morning.  Breakfast in Cyber.  Guess what!  China  plates and real silverware. Dishwasher fixed and ready for service.  To be the first to eat and the dedicated cook, Trish, to cook my breakfast, with a smile, was pure joy.  Of course I may pay for that pancake I enjoyed-- later.  But like "Scarlet"  I will worry about that later. Sometime you just need a little slip in the rules, it is worth it. 

BETTY (weather is gloomy, but today I shine) BOOP

 

No comments: