October 28, 2021

AHH!!!! 56 AND DOUBLE ROBE WEATHER.

Yep, I am dressed in two robes and knee-high wooly socks and I am good to go, with coffee in hand and graham crackers for Buble' family.  And they came and dined in style this morning.  Rain gone for now, but it left us with very pleasant weather.  Enjoy.  The people are out walking this morning. STAUNCH AND STURDY couple, MR. FLOWER POT HAT,  MAN ON THE RUN,& A  NO-NAME GUY. (yet). OH me, how I do spend my time. Well, I remember being put out with my Mother and her observations of people--here I am  doing the same.  Just passed it on down to me.  Youth can be a cruel time.  But we grow out of most of it.  Hey, know what is good?  Pimento cheese stirred in you egg as you scramble it.  Try it.  Be brave today.

BETTY(being brave)  BOOP     

No comments: