October 1, 2021

LETS CATCH UP

Missed writing yesterday.  Had an early (8:15) appointment with eye Dr.  Had an early (8:15) appointment.  Too rushed to write Blog.  My eye Doctor gave me as good as he could.  Said it was surprising that I could even see .   I have been knowing that for some time. He has always been amazed, I have been through so many surgeries and treatment for many years.  I was disappointed to learn he is getting ready to retire and this was the last time I would see him. Am I going to outlive all my Doctors?  SO BE IT.  I will miss his dry whit and patient care.  

On another subject.  It is warm and humid.  The Canada Geese are restless.  Honking as they fly in gaggles over head.  The Lake is so calm and smooth that  the Cyprus & Willows make perfect reflections, like a picture.  So pretty.

BETTY (thankful) BOOP

 

No comments: