October 14, 2021

NICE ON BALCONY.

The walkers are out.  MAN WITH FLOWER POT HAT, LADY I STILL LOOK GOOD IN SHORTS.  and LADY IN FLOWER POT HAT, you must get bored by my walkers.  So what else is new?  Not, much.  My yellow potted Mum is almost in full bloom.  I am glad I bought it.  I have had such bad luck this Spring & Summer with my balcony garden, so this plant is doing very well, and it looks happy, to be here-like me.  

Breakfast was a soft boiled egg, with a sausage biscuit from Cyber (I keep a couple in the freezer), a fresh orange cut up, and juice, and of course coffee.  I need the coffee to have an excuse to sit on Balcony.  I really like hot tea, but need cold weather for it to take the place of coffee.  We all have our little "ways".  Right?

BETTY (looking for a good day)  BOOP

No comments: