October 31, 2021

45 DEGREES FELT GOOD FOR A SHORT WHILE.

I missed you at breakfast, because it was a winner.  Started with half a small grapefruit (good), then thick and fluffy whole grain waffle, Log Cabin sugar-free syrup with KERRYGOLD pure Irish butter with strawberries & blueberries, turkey bacon, coffee.  Mmmm  great!  Have you ever been to Ireland?  If you have, you probably went to Scotland, and Whales,,& England.  Been to England several times to start tours.  Wanting to see as much as we could, I am afraid we did not get to see a lot of each country.  Needed to go back and spend more time touring the country side and small towns and villages.  I feel  my roots are there.  I am glad I married a man who loved to travel, we spent many good time doing all kinds of travel. Ireland was one of the favorites.  But I digress.  To top off the morning,  I get to go to Church too.  Count your blessings, Name them one by one -- Old Methodist hymn See I was paying attention, Mother, even though you thought otherwise.

BETTY(pay attention) BOOP

No comments: