October 24, 2021

64 degrees and SUNDAY

Beautiful day so far.  Then every day is a beauty.  Going to Church with daughter # 3.  She is also bring me pansies.  Of course they bring back memories.  I have a cute picture of daughter # 1 picking pansies at our first house on Meadow Ridge Drive.  So I have almost always had them in the Fall.  Now they have to grow  gathered in the pots.  But still pretty.  I hope I don't "kill"  these, like everything else this time.  They hate hot weather and we have been having too much, to late this season.  We will see. 

To hurry this morning I had a Cyber sausage-biscuit with a soft boiled egg, orange juice and a side of stewed prunes with coffee.  Good hurry up and hope it will carry me till lunch time.  My BS has been going wild.  Can't figure it out.  Up and down the scale it goes.  Sometime I think I should just forget it, but when I do--I am sorry.  Well-SO BE IT. Have a  great day.

BETTY(think too much)  BOOP  

 

No comments: