October 29, 2021

MANY THINGS

 First, breakfast in Cyber.  Two eggs "over-light". sausage and Rye toast and better than usual coffee.  First to order. Don't mind  breakfast alone, kind of like it that way.  Yesterday a new memo.  WE ARE NOW NOT REQUIERED TO WEAR MASK IN INDEPENDENT LIVING!!!!  (if you have the "shot". Of course.  Felt undressed  as I walked to  breakfast. but free.  Hope to keep it this way.  Also we are having a Clothing Sale  today.  Maybe I will pop in and shop for a sweater.  It is getting that time.  The Activity Room was full of clothes.  They open at 8, so I will wait till later and the crowd thins, and take my chances. I don't really need clothes, but as a woman, I like to shop.  Have missed my favorite place--DILLARD'S PETIES. I do wish you could see my Pansies-in-Pots, on my Balcony. They are all holding their pretty face up and smiling. Thanks to A.  What else can I write?  Things are doing well now.

BETTY (keep it that way) BOOP  

No comments: