October 30, 2021

DID IT AGAIN

Yes, getting to be a habit.  I mean Breakfast-In-Cyber.  Seemed the right thing to do today again.  I praised the 2  very  soft scrambled eggs.  Cooked to perfection, bacon, and a no, no, a good old Cyber biscuit, coffee there and one for the road.  Great!!.  55 degrees and a little nippy to sit out, I sipped inside and did watch my birds enjoy crumbs.  You know, I thought how much fun and pleasure I get from writing each morning in my blog-THE DOT SPOT.  My two very talented grand-daughters set it up for me a while ago.  Since then I have come to depend on it.  For release of thoughts, forming words of wisdom, silly expressions, deep feelings and a way to talk to you.  Thanks to whoever reads and I will try to keep it up-if you will read.  Otherwise it is a pleasure to just try to write.

BETTY(did not start out to be so "deep") BOOP  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are among my early morning reads with my coffee. Enjoy them all. Keep on keeping on........Ivey

Dot said...

THANK YOU, IT SOUNDED AS IF I WAS FISHING FOR COMPLEMENTS. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT? I DO LOVE WRITING. DOT

Amy said...

Keep it up. Your blog is better than mine.