October 27, 2021

A, HAH!!!! 60 degrees


Does orange show up o. k?  Just   getting into the mood.  Everyone likes to decorate for Halloween here.  Quite a show in the Halls.  I got cool on the Balcony, even though I was dressed for it.  I had the best start for breakfast.  Half grapefruit to start.  My oatmeal was filled with the best blueberries of the season, so big and plump, added a couple of very good strawberries.  Ended with whole wheat cheddar cheese toast & coffee of course.  Good start?  I saw a brave couple walking and also MR. FLOWER POT HAT .  The sun is up and they are starting right. Went to see my very handsome ear Dr. yesterday.  Got hearing aids cleaned as well as ears themselves.  Must say, I do notice a difference.  J. & I picked up lunch from TRACEWAY GRILL.  Best meatloaf.  And veggies to  match.   My they were busy with many customers. Seems people are bravely going on with business as usual. Hope we are not  rushing it.

BETTY (just glad to be out) BOOP   

No comments: