October 5, 2021

JUSTHIDE

 I had a cute picture of A &B's dog Indy.  She was hiding behind the shower curtain.  I felt that way all day yesterday, when I went through the Med's & Insurance maze.  My what a mess you can make when you slip up and run out of one.  Round & Round Amy and I went.  Felt like Indy and wanted to hide.  Thought sure I had another bottle of eye drops (very essential)  in the pill basket.  Basket because it is too many for anything else.) Must be more focused.  And check more.  It is a full time job to stay on top of this mess.

O.K. I think we need to write something else. the distant cousin   of the Bluble'  family, (BOB   I call him.)  What was  he was doing yesterday, just sitting among the cracker crumbs of the day? With his head tucked under his wing?  Oh no!!  Don't let him pass away on my balcony.  He sat forever and finally lifted his head, looked around, and flew away.  Napping? In the middle of the day?  I must keep an eye on him. He was first in line today.  So he is O.  K.  for today.  Hope I will be too.

BETTY (always something to worry about)  BOOP 

No comments: