October 17, 2021

44 DEGREES --MAN ALIVE!!

 I can not believe it.  I sat a while on Balcony,  all \wrapped up.  No wind, so it was fine.  MR, & MRS STAUNCH AND HEARTY came by. Good for them.  The were wrapped up too.  And moving right along.  I used to  have trouble walking with Truman.  He was so fast.  He held the title of FASTEST WALKER  at the YMCA where he spent several years faithfully going to Dr. Barksdale's Cardiac class.  That kept him going 3 times a week.  Walking is one of the best ways to exercise.   I read with much interest all my people I follow, about their day to day "doings."  Trips and places of interest they see.  I feel so small compared to them.  But I must remember, I had my day for adventures and trips and things to see.  I carry many happy times in the MEMORY BANK and check them out sometime, careful to deposit them back for safe keeping.  So all my friends, deposit many memories, they come in  handy.  

BETTY(going down that lane again) BOOP 

No comments: