October 19, 2021

47 DEGREES--NICE

Feels good to be a little chilly. HALE & HARTY just breezed by.  I love the way they walk in step like marchers in a band.  Perfect.  Did not take them long to turn back.  I guess coffee was waiting.  Well today I have rounded up my old lunch group of ladies.  We plan to try the new lunch time  in the dinning room with full service, real silver, table clothes and napkins.  With people to take our order and serve us as in the "olden" days gone-by.   I can hardly remember how to act.  I hope they have managed to have enough help.  They have had the same trouble as many places getting enough staff.  We will see.  Just like everything else we have had to adjust to, we hate to change.  I have gotten so used to eating alone. And my balance has worsened 'till I am a little nervous to go it alone without my walker.  But I will try. There is always someone to help and understand.  SO BE IT. Did you know that among the last verse of Revelations are the words SO BE IT.? Read it and see.  

BETTY (wish to be a real Bible Scholar) BOOP

No comments: