October 8, 2021

61 degrees wow!!!!

 Oh how nice on Balcony, finally.  When I first went out, many, many. Canada Geese flew in.  Oh, my, the noise level was way up there.  They seem to be just gathering for a take off. They stayed there for a while and then meeting over and they took off is gaggles.  Over the roof and away they flew.  Squawking--all the way.  Now it was peaceful again as walkers came by.  Perfect walking weather. Perfect Fair weather, people are saying.  Good.  Looks good on T. V. I hear the Taffy has gone up in price.  But the biscuits are still FREE.  I had my own biscuit for breakfast and a small piece of ham, left from dinner last night. I have told you before how "crafty" I am.  Just following my up=bringing.  After all I am a child of the Great Depression years. 

BETTY (proud of my past)  BOOP 

  

No comments: