July 13, 2022

79 degrees already.



























































    Heat warnings for today. This July is a hot one. I long to hear the Cicadas singing. I have seen only a few Hummers this year. Wonder if the heat or Covid has an effect? Blame most anything on those two events. I enjoyed having the Methodist service here yesterday. I have been missing it since Covid. They started it back last week and goes every Tuesday. Once a Methodist -- always one for me. Today I will wash a few "duds" of mine. I still have a few old friends among my clothes. The old ones are sometime the best. Although I do love new ones too. You see I am rambling?  Not much that I can tell. Keep a few secrets. Oh yes, My oatmeal was fit for a Queen with a Georgia peach and Mississipp blueberries. Doesn't get better than that. 

BETTY (that is no secret) BOOP 

p. s. this one is a delete!!

 



l











w 

No comments: