July 27, 2022

MARCHED RIGHT ON

Out you go.!!!! I have been trying to control these few ants my maid and I have been seeing. But they got the best of me yesterday. Many more kept appearing and I called maintenance. Two very efficient Guys were happy to rid me of the little monsters. They sprayed and found them in places I did not know. Wow, what a relief it is. (So, THE ANTS GO MARCHING OUT.) Why did I wait so long to call? New song I will be singing. It's the little things that count. Although, ants are small, they are big in trouble. Blame it on COVID or the hot weather. They said call any time and they will be back. Them, not the ants. (I hope.) 

O. K. I had a nice breakfast made by one of my favorite servers. I did it different this morning. Scrambled egg, bacon, GRITS, and coffee. I am a Southern Girl and I like grits. My second cup in the BUBBLE. Nice to see MISS PULL THOSE WEEDS, on the job, pulling weeds. Even the Geese feeding along, by her side, moving with her. What a funny sight. But I still worry about the little lady.

BETTY (a little to tell this morning.) BOOP

p.s. such as it is!!!


No comments: