July 12, 2022

FOR THE BEAUTY OF THE EARTH

Just a little too warm for Balcony this morning, so I chose the BUBBLE for my second cup. I saw several gaggles of Canada Geese feeding on the Meadow. It has stayed green from enough rain this Summer. The Cyprus trees are growing, and the Willow looks happy too. I thought of the  the old hymn the teachers used to love for kids to sing. FOR THE BEAUTY OF THE EARTH. As I just read it over. I thought it must have been a very simple, safe, song to teach children. And it stuck with me. The Geese have plenty to eat and they are happy. I had plenty to eat this morning. As I waffled between going to Cafe and fixing my own--I decided to accept God's blessing of someone to prepare it for me. So, I sit here, counting my blessings. I had a good Dentist trip yesterday. Look Mom, No Cavities was my song for the day, and what a blessing that is.

BETTY (counting my blessings) BOOP

p. s. why not count yours today.

 


2 comments:

Amy said...

Don’t forget the reward of Chik-fil-a after perfect appointment.

Dot said...

BEST CHICK J EVER HAD, !!!! MOM