July 22, 2022

LITTLE BIT OF BREEZE ON BALCONY

Green is a cool color. Let's go with that. After a storm last night, it left the world washed and a little cooler. Don't let it fool you. It is not over yet. I mean the heat. All over the world it is unseasonal warm. Al Gore was right about    Globel Warming. So be it. We still have the COVID to deal with. It has hit my family a little too. No one is safe. Even the President of U.S. We are unhappy here to say we are again dealing with a few cases too at SCV. I am being as cautious as I know how. I saw that PONYTAIL YOUNG LADY plus   HER SWEET DOG.  Happy pair. The breeze kept me on Balcony a while. The Buble' family of birds are feasting on biscuit crumbs, Lucky for them and me too. With a nice piece of ham (left over from lunch yesterday) tucked in a biscuit (from Freshway) it was a


 good breakfast. Of course, add a soft-boiled egg coffee and half a small banana. and I am good-to-go. Don't forget the O. J. 

BETTY(such a scatterbrain) BOOP

p. s. love p. s.'s

No comments: