July 21, 2022

BUBBLE IS COOL

Miss the Balcony, but the Bubble is cooler for sure. Although it distresses me to see the Weed Pulling little lady out there. Going up the walk around the Lake, stooping over to pull something from the sidewalk. Looks like the spaces between the concrete. It is just too hot for that little quirk she has. I wish I knew the who and what of it. The Meadow is just half mowed, left by the mower, from the heat, I guess. The Canada Geese are feasting. Soon they will hop in for a swim. They have it made?  Our pool is heated, and so is theirs.  I have been nursing my latest "malady."  On the mend and thought I needed to treat myself to Jasmine's breakfast. Off I went and enjoyed it. Almost as good as the Geeses jump in the Lake.


Betty (perks are hard to find) Boop

p. s. then maybe not.

 

No comments: