July 17, 2022

BLANK THIS MORNING

 Daughter # 2 came yesterday for visit. Bearing gifts of her great chicken wild rice soup. the best in the world!! more peaches, & watermelon. How welcomed they were. Visit was good. We talked about next Beach Week. Trying to view the options and what is best. Think about it everyone. It sure has been a wonderful ride, but we need to consider the future and what is best for all. Don't like to think about change, but it does happen. 

I had a restless night, with finally getting up at 2 am and checking blood sugar. Was high and I stayed up treating it the best I know how and watching TV. Yes, it is a lot on that time of night-or morning. I saw old reruns of Frashier. Now that was a funny one. Went back to bed and slept (sort of.) Still a little high this morning, but not dangerous. But I feel a little washed out. Will be careful and take it slow this morning. Need more exercise I think, too. 

BETTY BOOP

SWEETLY BE.