July 5, 2022

STILL THERE (sort of)

 Well it is hard to change over.  The things of the BEACH keep crowding my thinking. But I must carry on and come down to earth. As wonderful as it was, it was not some place you remain. At least for most of us. I started off with Breakfast - Cyber. Told Jasmine my daughters could cook eggs over light too, but I missed her taking care of me as her first customer of the day. I took the second cup of SCV coffee to the Balcony, but it was just too hot even so early, I had to hurry in. We are reminded of the heat advisory today and I believe it. I will stay in air cooled rooms at all times. Thank goodness I can do just that. Met one of my FANS of my Blogg on the way to her Mass. What are you writing today, she said. I told her Beach Of course. But maybe I need to deposit it into the famous Memory Bank and let it grow. So as Robert St. John says in his column ONWARD!!

The memories do get sweeter there, 

BETTY (meet you there) BOOP

p. s. sweetly be !!

No comments: