July 7, 2022

THE SUN WILL FIND YOU

Sounds like a song title?? No, just a thought as I tried to find a little shade on the Balcony at 7:30. I moved down to other end and drank the coffee and thoughts came flowing. Then it got hot again. So, I gave it up and here I am inside where it is cool. But the thought stayed. The Sun can find you wherever you are. Sun is the symbol of happiness sometime too. And it will find you if you let it. Happiness found me yesterday when I needed it. I was feeling let down by all the events of late. # 2 daughter came bearing gifts from FRESHWAY of corn, tomatoes, okra, peaches and more. Boy what a feast I will have. To top it off #3 daughter came and brought much needed supplies from grocery store. I was running low on some essentials since I had been on the Beach for a week. She always brings surprises like popcorn, and other things not on the list. That is from her childhood, when I went to the store in the early days. Little surprises of candy or a LITTLE GOLDEN BOOK. Remember them? We had a library of them. 25 cents in early days. What fun I had reading to all my girls. Lordy, I did pick an old memory lane for this morning. SO, BE IT!!

BETTY (THE SUN FOUND ME THIS MORNING)

p. s. in more ways than one. BOOP

1 comment:

Amy said...

Loved all the little surprises! Happy childhood.