July 15, 2022

ON THE BALCONY! For a little while

Did not last long. When I woke to very low blood sugar level, I panicked. Never been that low before. Cannot figure this thing out. But I drank juice and took my pills. Hurried (as best could and took advantage of you know what. Yes, pancakes in Cyber by Tiffiney, my favorite cook friend. I took blackberries and blueberries to add to batter as they cook. They were fascistic. Feel better now. Full, but better. Hope I did not overdo it, as I usually do.

I missed Mr. T. at the History Club. It was a nice large crowd, to hear our illustrious speaker. He was overjoyed with his audience. Did a great job on the book about Patton. Learned a lot because I knew next to nothing about his career. Very interesting and another program will be next month on the remainder of the book. Hope to share it with my history buddy. We are getting some great programs now. We also had this week, residents, Dr. Heber & Sister Simmons to share their stories. She was a great speaker, and he was too, although he was a little too long. I guess when you have such careers, it is hard to shortened down. Anyway, today I am just "plain old jane" but I loved my "career.

BETTY (we need all kind" BOOP

 

No comments: