July 28, 2022

DINE IN OR TAKE OUT?

76 on Balcony, so I sat for a while. Observed the Bluble' family of sparrows. I don't think they are all of the Bluble' family. There can be many kinds of sparrows. Some are shy and some are bold. The markings are different too. I noticed some eat there and some quickly grab a crumb and take it away to the next Balcony to eat. Some unafraid, just eat here. I sure hope the ones that fly to my neighbor's balcony, clean up good. Don't want any complaints. You know, one of the things about apartment living, is you have to always be mindful of others. That is a good thing. but I still miss a big house and big yard of our own. I dare to sit on Balcony in my gown and robe, but that is as far as I can go with the casual attire. Oh, well, it was a challenge at first, but I have learned to live with it and just be thankful for all the other benefits' I enjoy each day. 

Oatmeal with apple sauce that I make, was good, along with cranberry juice, rye toast with turkey bacon and Miss Proper Gevia's coffee. I saw that sweet Cocker trotting fast by her mistress this morning and newbie. a man who must really watch his posture, for he was straight as an arrow. Good for him.

BETTY (not much to tell)

p. s. please read anyway.



No comments: