July 10, 2022

THIS THAT & THE OTHER

I saw I think a visitor running by, followed by a beautiful tan and white collie. I say visitor because of the bouncing ponytail and baseball cap and running shorts. Not the dog. What a beautiful dog. Yesterday I saw Canada Geese (7) swimming with exact same space between them. So perfect. I stood away from window as I watched a lighting show last night. Thunder was so loud. I went to bed and listened to it move on. But we natives are cool and safe. This morning I had a biscuit that I baked. Yes, FRESHWAY has frozen ones. 6 to a pack. With it a little slice of ham was good. Soft boiled egg and a sliced orange completed my feast. Of course, coffee too.  My sweet, potato vine it is going wild. But alas my yellow Hibiscus is giving up the fight. Never again will I have another. It was beautiful while it was in its glory, but Battle with the Bugs won in the end. But nothing else is exciting. I have plenty good books to read. That can be exciting. 

BETTY (maybe I don't need excitement) BOOP

p. s. but I do, please tell me something exciting!!

No comments: