July 8, 2022

THE HOT SPOT!!!!

When my sweet Nieces created for me this Blog, they named it the DOT SPOT. Since I loved the name, I kept it. It represents a place of my own. I go here to state my special thoughts, praise to those who deserve it and just a place to be silly too. Since I have been unable to do all the activities that I did so love in the past, I have relied on THE DOT SPOT for a release and fun. I thought of the title on the Balcony this morning (78 early) that this is my favorite SPOT. And it was a hot spot this morning. Then that led to the thought," Everyone needs their own spot." I will hold on to mine. There were no walkers, no geese or ducks, just plenty of sunshine and heat. SO, BE IT. But it still draws me to my favorite DOT SPOT. 

BETTY (find your spot) BOOP

p. s. I will move over and share mine.

No comments: