July 31, 2022

75 degrees on Balcony

My, my, how quiet it was on the Balcony. No Canada Geese, no Walkers, just a gentle breeze and time to think. And surprise, no thoughts disturbed my mind. After a chiller failure of the AC yesterday, I guess it is good to have nothing but cool coming out of vents. Just a few buildings were affected. Mine among them. I really learned to be thankful for cool air. What did we do before AC? I guess the little fans helped but you can't always just sit in front of them. We have been having unusually hot weather of late. Anyway I with my neighbors did survive and the problem was fixed befor bedtime. Thanks to dedicated workers. A part had to be brought in from Greenwood I think or somewhere up north of here. Oh, me, looks like our Capitol city would have what we needed. So Be It. I plan to go to Church. So here I go.

BETTY (come go with me.) BOOP

p. s. I did get a hair cut, look like a funny little boy.!!! 

 

No comments: