July 4, 2022

STILL ON BEACH

It is hard to leave. My mind really got a workout. Memories are still large and full. As I sat on Balcony, I thought -- I miss the chaos and the peaceful sounds of the ocean as well. Good for me. But the Balcony gave a little relief from my normal too. The birds were not chirping as usual, only two walkers. One with BIG BLACK DOG. Our Beach on the coast was not real busy either. A few walkers-no dogs. I will turn to the next big thing we did at the Beach. COOK AND EAT. My, was it grand!! I had seafood of every kind. Can't even begin to tell it all. It was planned ahead that certain families would plan and cook each night. This was posted in a creative way on the fridge, and sometime prepare something special for breakfast, but mostly we were own our own to find breakfast as well as lunch. However different soups, such as oyster stew and a few others were offered at lunch too. Different ones were assigned to clean up. All would assemble for dinner at night. Boy that is fun. We even celebrated two birthdays. Complete with homemade ice cream. That was the treat of that day. Shrimp was the best I have ever had. So much and plenty to eat later. But the inventive new seafood dishes were soooo good. As you see, I cannot tell it all and surely can't describe how wonderful it all was--am enjoying the memories. I know I have missed something. Well, back to my oatmeal with stewed apples. Not bad, but not like someone fixing whatever I wanted with a smile.

BETTY(thanks for the memories) BOOP

p.s. let them linger for a while!!

No comments: