July 23, 2022

CLOUDY &78

Might as well type in BLUE. The clouds are very heavy and a slight few drops of moisture in air. Nice and gloomy. I kind of like it. I got to sit on Balcony with comfort. All is so quiet with no birds singing or people walking. The Canada Geese are feeding. Happy with the new mowed grass. Time to create a nice breakfast. I considered going for pancakes in Cyber.  I decided not to rock the boat. I made my version of French toast. I moved it up to another level by adding my blueberries to the soaked egg & milk batter. Cooked right in on the second turn of toast. Follow? My it was perfect. Sugar free syrup to top it off. minus the powdered sugar that is traditional. Plenty sweet and delish! Of course, turkey bacon kind of reminded me I was eating right, and -low sugar o. j. plus coffee toped it off. Now what? I seem to have already hit the high for today. !!!!

BETTY (can always write about breakfast) BOOP 

No comments: