July 18, 2022

KIND OF EARLY?

77 and cloudy, just right for walkers. Saw MISS PONYTAIL AND HER DOG running. Another LADY IN BLACK also. And a couple in the pool. My they are dedicated. Been exercising for almost an hour. Must be one of our newer residents. The "thinning of the heard" has taken a lot of "oldies" like me. Though I am still here.  I feel like I am in a new place sometime. And in a way I am out of place. Don't know where my place is anymore. It reminds me of all the" places" I have been. Takes a lifetime to cover them all. I have been fortunate to have been so many places the world over. Not, I know as many as others, but enough to satisfy me. 

Have you tried the peaches this year? This was their year. Watermelons too. I do enjoy fresh fruit and eat as much as I can. My girls bring me so many goodies.

 BETTY (have a "fruity" day)

p. s. I am a little silly this morning.

No comments: