July 30, 2022

OFF WE GO----

 INTO THE WILD BLUE YONDER. Loved ones are flying the skies today. Have a safe landing all. My flying days are just memories and I have a few. I miss the wonder of takeoff. So exciting and at the same time scarry. 

The temp let me sit on Balcony for a while. I heard locus singing. To me that is a sign of School starting. I saw a table of Ladies having breakfast on the terrace of the Cyber. Four grey heads bobbing and talking. Not for me. Breakfast is not a time for a visit (for me.) I had rather sit and think alone and not talk at all. My husband was the same. We always prepared breakfast together. Each knew their jobs and we went about them without fanfare. To each their own thoughts and duties. Still feel that way. So, if you do encounter me at 7:30 in the morning, having breakfast alone in the Cyber--it is by choice and not because I am antisocial. 

BETTY (leave me be) BOOP

p. s. -- talk to you later!!! 

No comments: