November 1, 2022

DID YOU SEE IT??

I mean the incredible sunrise this morning. No artist's pallet has pinks and blues like the heaven displayed this morning. You look and glance away and back and it changes that fast. My, what a privilege to see it this morning. This is change-over day. My Hall table will go from witches to turkeys. I do love to be in charge of the display. I do feel a little guilty of my possession of it. No help wanted. Does that make me a bad person? Sorry if it does. I do so little to make this place happen. Used to be able to do much more. so, I hang on to what I can do. We are lucky to have many new residents moving in and hope for many of them to enjoy doing the things we do. The residents are like no other place I know. We do so much to make things happen. As the saying goes: "It takes a Village." So true here. I watched through the window as they "partied" yesterday at the Halloween party. My they were hilarious. Dancing, eating. laughing at the many costumes' and having a blast. I did not go, did not feel up to celebrating, so I am glad they had a good time. 

Well, on to the day.

BETTY(have a good one)BOOP

p. s. and I will try.





No comments: