August 31, 2023

OH BOY, COOL BREEZE

 Enjoy the weather. Just please send the rain too. Grass is really suffering. As I sat and drank from one of many cups this morning. I thought "How nice to have a cup." My tiny kitchen cabinet  has two shelves set aside for cups. Now how will I ever use them all? (anymore). One half of one shelf full of just Christmas cups. The other half with teapots!!! Will I ever have  another Christmas when they are needed? Oh that hot spiced tea!! Another shelf shares a space with just teapots. Can't let them go-they are Memories. I drank my coffee from a plain grey cup with a blue rim around it. Plain and no frills. Traveling Cowboys had tin cups. Bet it burned the lips. My, my, I am wandering the world this morning. I planned to look at the "Blue Moon" last night--forgot it. Did you see it? Hope the news shows it today. Not the same, but what is?

BETTY(take what I can get) BOOP

p. s. what else can I do?

No comments: