May 9, 2020

DAY OF FIXING

Some days are not like others.  Well, none are really the same, but I had double issues today. A night spent without heat was not good, especially when the temps dropped.  I found an old gown  and an extra blanket. One for Bitsy also and still slept chilly.  Got it back on mid day and am so grateful since it has turned so cool.   My phone is still out and they tell me it will Monday till it is back.-----------I picked the phone up just now to check it and it is working again. WOW!! Don't  know what happened, but I will just enjoy while it is working.  Strange.  Well, one of my hearing aids is out and my coffee pot still leaks, guess I can live with those for a while.   My daughters are going to ZOOM  with me Sunday afternoon.  Can't wait to "see' them.  Hope I wont look too bad. This hair is getting to be a problem.

Betty Boop

No comments: