May 28, 2020

SEVERAL THINGS

Lovely color for today.  First Happy Birthday to my third Grand daughter. You are a delight and I love you. The sun is shinning.  Thank you Lord.  The world is big, but yet it seems small now.  I feel in touch with many. I met a neighbor yesterday who just loves to fish.  He has set out to clear the Lake of it's BIG bass.  His picture is on his door of his latest conquest.  It is BIG. He seems happy using his time to fish all he wants.  Another cat missing.  Lives in a Garden house.  Near woods--oh my!!.  Year of Cats I guess.  I added a secret ingredient to my scrambled eggs. I will do that a gain.  I am having chicken enchiladas for lunch.  One of my favorite thing to eat.    My, My this is a jumble of subjects.  Proves my mind is working--overtime.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

What is the secret ingredient ?