May 24, 2020

HOW MANY DAYS?

Let us stop counting and let it be.  It is an interesting time.  Astronauts are taking off on Wednesday.  That will be a good diversion.  This week end is Memorial Day celebration.  I have put Truman's picture along with a flag in a blue bud vase at my door.  I put flags in the arrangement on the Hall table.  I also put flags on the Balcony.  I remember.  I lived as a teen through the WW11 time.  Now that was a terrible time too.  We survived and flourished and we will do it again.  We are  Americans under God.  Enough said.

Miss Bitsy, after her Adventure seems content and happy.  I wonder what she remembers?  Her  body held back for 24 hours, except for one little discretion in the Trash room. (which I quickly cleaned up). I guess she held back until last night in her own bath and bedroom.  When I opened her door, I fed her quickly and shut the door.  My, My, with all the good cleaning supplies  I have on hand, It was not as bad a job as I expected. I waited till I had breakfast and coffee and tackled the job.  Oh Bitsy, don't run out on me again.  The homecoming was not pleasant in some ways.

O. K. lets get on with the three Church services I watch and just carry on.

Betty Boop

No comments: