May 17, 2020

I SEEYOU !!!

I mean the "lucky old sun"-- he is rolling around heaven all day.  Know that song?  He has nothing to do but roll around heaven all day,  according to the old song, he is lucky.  Well we have plenty to do. So we are lucky too.  Things are opening up around here.  Not any change in status of those ill.  No new cases  and that is good.  As I sat drinking coffee on the Balcony, I saw the geese family flying up the length of the lake in a row.  Honking their best.  I saw two ladies walking.  One was cute in yellow top and white shorts and white visor.  My she looked  perky and happy.  Another one came a distance behind looking just as happy too.  Seems the ladies have it today.  There are  many things to be happy about, even though I sit on the Balcony, I remember how I used to walk that "perky" too.  I can't walk " perky" now but I can walk happy.

Betty Boop

No comments: