May 14, 2020

ICE CREAM DAY !!!!!

Never used this color=don't know what to call it.  Just back in for Balcony Time.  Sun is still hiding.  I was glad to see the Canada Geese  family this now.  They cut quite a picture floating in a straight line with Papa in the lead and Mom bring up the end, babies   in between.  Hard to tell that they are the "babies" any more.  They are almost as big as mom & Pop.  Any way they made their way up the Meadow and are feeding happily.  I saw Bluebirds.  The house has been moved out of my sight.  I suppose to give them better flight pattern.  So I did not seem them grow up. 

We got some new instructions on lifting our options today.  As they said "baby steps."  I appreciate that.  I just hope no one goes crazy and not cross the rules at this point.  Being careful is important as we are in uncharted times.  But at some point we must pull back.  hope we are successful.  Meals will still be delivered for another two weeks, but then pick up for us at a 6 foot distance.  We will slowly get there I believe.  We must BELIEVE. 

Betty Boop
P.S.  I have my 1946 CD playing. It just played "our" song as Truman and I called it. THE OLD LAMPLIGHTER.  We would sit in SMITH PARK  downtown and "visit"  On the way home from our nightly date.  We played it often at the Café on Capitol Street where we had coffee. You may not even know the song, but the words meant something to  us.

No comments: