May 26, 2020

MEMORIAL DAY

Kind of a different and lonely day.  Wished I could have visited Truman and put new roses out for him.  I know flags were put up at every site.  I flew flags here and so did others, in memory of loved ones.  I did have a great lunch.  Best barbeque ribs ever.  All the trimmings were good too.  I walked, napped, read and looked at TV (as little as possible.)  I have decided not to take up as much time listening to our virus situation on TV. Everybody has a view and nobody knows what will happen.  I think that is the thing that is so frustrating about it all.  People are getting tired of struggling to understand and to stay apart too.  It is not natural to be that way.  Wish I could turn my thoughts to something funny and interesting to write.  But just can't.

Better Tomorrow --as the saying goes.
Betty Boop

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to read that you are not your usual cheerful and upbeat self. I totally understand. I am also watching less news. I have started watching movies on Amazon Prime at night. There are many to select from. Better days are coming! Ivey

Dot said...

Thanks for understanding. I will try to do better. Things are looking up in some ways. Happy for that. Betty Boop