May 22, 2020

Oh, My !!!!

Yes, it was good, but was it worth it? My cheese, chili, hot dog  tasted  like all I dreamed it would, but for a price. Was it worth it.  I think so.  All of it. 
came with a cup of chili with cheese melting on top.  A side of slaw, fried pickle, tater tots, mustard, ketchup, and a full belly and later during the night a little pain in said belly.  Mr. Pepto took care of that this morning and I am over it now. Yes, it was good and worth it.  Was able to have oatmeal & strawberries for breakfast.  I took my half piece of toast and turkey bacon with my coffee to the balcony.  It was perfect out there.

The days drone on and while much  progress is being made, it is still is hard.  I miss my family so much. I am in constant touch with phone and internet, but it is not the same and wont be good enough till I can touch them all.  Some day I am going to write a list of all I have learned from this terrible time we have all been going through. Not yet.  Because I feel there is still more to learn and I want to see the end results before I express it.

Betty Boop
P.S.  Went shopping in the resident service office for a new mask.  Felt good to "shop." Got a bright, pretty, one with rings of color all over. 

No comments: