May 25, 2020

MEMORIAL DAY

I watched the Memorial Day celebration from the Capitol in Washington last night.  Had, like most programs, to be different but it was good.  Everyone should watch and be reminded of the many who served our country over the years to make what our country is all about.  I am thankful.

I had oatmeal with bananas inside, but took my bacon and toast, and coffee to the Balcony.  Cool breeze and sunshine.  Felt like a blessing to be able to sit and think and be thankful for my many blessings.  Hey, one is we will have barbeque and all the traditional trimmings for lunch.  Maybe I will sit on Balcony and enjoy it.  I have table & chairs there and a beautiful view of my Lake.  Then it may be too warm by noon and I will still have a" view from inside with Bitsy sniffing my food.  I am always tempted to let her sample-but I don't.  One of us must be strong.

Betty Boop

No comments: