May 23, 2020

RED ALERT--DRAT THAT CAT

Bitsy some how slipped by me and I did not know it till neighbor saw her sailing down the hall.  We all looked and did not find her till about 24 hours later.  Long story short, Security searched, neighbors and friends looked over and over. I put out flyers all over the building. My good neighbor next door was very intent on finding her, and he did find her in the same place many had looked.  I still don't know how  she could hide and stay quiet so long.  Never underestimate the brain of a cat.  She was hungry, but seemed o. k. otherwise.  I gave her food and water and told her she should not ever put me through that again.  But her memory is short and I am still being careful as I open and close my front door. Whew!!!  Good ending, at least now she is safe.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Dot said...

Yes, She is keeping it a secret too. She wont discuss what went on. I have asked, but she just smiles. MOM