May 5, 2020

PEACE-LOVE-HOPE-JOY-

These are red hearts made of construction paper that were given to us at the beginning of the pandemic.  Most put them on their front door as instructed.  As I walk through the halls I see most still there.  Some have slipped and curled (just like us) but they are still hanging there.  I think I am slipping a little and sort of curling  somewhat.  Who can blame us all for that.  But the sun is still shinning and there is still hope and love-now let us soon feel peace and joy.  That is all I am going to say about that,as Forest Gump said.  I still like that movie. 

I haven't seen the brave but arrogant  Canada Goose family since their parade up the center of the Lake.  Oh dear what could have happened?  Don't really want to know.  Hope all is well.  Bitsy is feeling the social distancing thing.  She loves people.  Since no one is allowed inside the door, she misses people.  Every chance she gets, she tries to slip out the door.  I have chased her down the hall two times in the last 3 days.  She heads toward the Bubble, so I know I could catch her, but what a bother to do that.  That Bitsy. Is she worth the trouble?  Of course she is.

Betty Boop

No comments: