May 20, 2020

HOME COOKED

Nothing like it?  My little kitchen is made for one person.  Good in a way because you can turn around and reach everything. I have decided to cook my dinner (lunch time) at least one time a week, maybe two depending on what is going on.  I cooked it yesterday.  Spinach, Cauliflower ,minute steak. Sounds healthy and good.  If you do not have cheese, like I didn't, to top cauliflower-- improvise.  I had my homemade pimento cheese, so a tablespoon over the cauliflower was surprisingly good!! Stand back Rachel Ray.  I messed up the kitchen, but worth it.  Coffee on Balcony was very pleasant. Cool and quiet.  I saw only Resident Egret.  He seems a lonely dude.  Maybe he is made that way.  Most of our residents here at SCV are not made to be alone.  It has been great joy just to see more people, even though behind the mask and 6 feet apart. Maybe soon, it will get better.  Well it is already better. 

Thought for today: Proverbs : 16-24 Kind words are like honey-sweet to the taste and good for your health  Don't know about your health BUT kind words are mighty sweet.

SWEETLY BE
BETTY BOOP

No comments: