May 27, 2020

UPDATE

Getting to be a routine.  I like routine.  Gives me purpose and don't have to think about what is next. I mean oatmeal, fruit in it,(apple sauce) juice, coffee,  bacon & toast.  Half at the table and half on Balcony.  works for me.  Anyway, that started my day.  I looked at my pitiful little garden and it is not doing well.  Except J. J. (short for Jade Jr.) He is an offspring  of Amy's " Little Man"  Jade plant. Oh Little Man would be proud of his little son. Almost doubled in size and looking happy.  My how silly can I be?  Blame it on isolation and not much to do. 

The clouds have rolled away but not before putting on a beautiful display.  I do love to look at them. I see  much in them.  A couple of days( he came back)  I saw a giant croc in them.  He looked like something you would write about in a children's book.  It had large wings and a flying tail.  Large mouth full of angry teeth.  Kind of a monster that kids would love.  I saw it two days in a row.  Whooo I had better not tell anymore about that.  You would surely think I had "flipped my lid." Another old saying.

Betty Boop

Betty Boop

No comments: