May 18, 2020

JADE Jr.

Amy gave me a cutting of her beloved Jade plant.  She speaks of her plant as "little Man".  He has survived many traumas, and trials, but he prevails and delights her.  He got blown over and some branches broke off.  She gave me one nice and healthy looking branch.  I planted it and low and behold it took root.  It is such a beautiful color green. I have always wanted a Jade plant.  I always thought of them as exotic and expensive.  Being frugal, I dodged the desire to buy one.  Now I am growing my own!!  Since Amy gave her plant  a name--I have too.  He is called Jade Jr.  Kind of  clever?  Not really, since I am not clever-just quirky. It is  amazing how fast it is growing.  You can almost see the progress.  It is happy on the Balcony.  Have to admit it but I am too.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

Welcome to the family , Jade Jr.!